Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Loving out loud.

Life couldn't get much better for me. But at the same time, I know it will. And sometimes it will suck more. I know that, too. For now, I am going to enjoy what I've got going. I am so happy. There are some things in my life that are finally true and real that I have wished and worked for. I still drive a piece of crap car and my student loan debts haven't been magically absolved, but who cares? Not this girl!

It's absolutely pouring outside right now and I'm enjoying listening to the rain fall to the ground. I am inside my apartment, dry, typing this message, listening to nonsense on TV. I am free to enjoy the luxuries around me... and there are luxuries around me. I'm not afraid, I'm not without, and I'm not sick. I just want to recognize this moment. I want to love it out loud. I need to acknowledge this moment, and that's what I'm here to do.


No comments:

Post a Comment