Sunday, May 15, 2011

Back!

Guys, I'm back! I am so happy to be blogging again. Lots has changed since Katy-Apple-A-Day (which was fun while it lasted). I have graduated from nursing school (yay!) and will be starting a career in Oncology shortly! I am so excited and I am positive there will be plenty of trials and tribulations to share. Hopefully some funny stuff too (not that cancer is funny- you just have to find humor in life, especially in the face of difficulty!). I am still single (snooze) and still living in the same place, although I am happy to report we will be moving to another apartment soon.

Basically I wanted to start this new blog because I really love to read other people's blogs, and I feel it's only fair that if they are out on Front Street, I should be too! :) Plus, I am just the kind of person that has a lot to share and I need an outlet for that (I don't feel that at 25 years old Facebook is the place to do that anymore). Also, there are lots of changes coming up in my life and I plan to use this as a sort of scrapbook for my thoughts and photos and milestones. If you have found me once again, please feel free to follow (I won't think it's creepy) and respond to my posts at will! I plan on keeping up with this blog much better than I did with Katy-Apple-A-Day, but before I deleted the ole gal, I found these awesome stats:


How awesome is that? If that's not motivation to scream from a proverbial mountain top all the intricacies of my life, I don't know what is! I love it. Thanks for coming back! I'm hoping people will trickle in!

xoxo,
K







No comments:

Post a Comment